- ACCESS http://access-nl.org/ Non-profit organisation supporting the expat community in the Netherlands.
- Alliance Francaise de la Haye http://www.aflahaye.nl/?lang=en
- American Netherlands Club of Rotterdam http://www.ancorotterdam.com/
An international, non-profit, women’s organisation / club of women from 23 different countries.
- American Women’s Club of Amsterdam http://www.awca.nl/joomla15/
A non-profit, volunteer organisation providing friendship and support among American women, as well as non-American women with close ties to the US.
- American Women’s Club of the Hague http://www.awcthehague.org/
Visit the American Women’s Club of The Hague to meet other expats, check their library and gift shop, upcoming events and much more.
- Asociacion Espanola de Profesionales en Holanda http://www.profesionalesholanda.org/en/association/about-us
AEPH is a non-profit organisation that puts in contact all people that live and work in the Netherlands.
- British Club of The Hague http://www.britishclubthehague.nl/
The British Club of The Hague has a large and varied membership of all ages. Most members are British or Commonwealth by birth, naturalisation or marriage.
- British Society of Amsterdam http://www.britsoc.nl/
British society serving the expatriate community since 1920.
- Canadian Club in the Netherlands http://www.canadianclubnetherlands.com/
CCN is a group that provides social, cultural and educational activities for Canadians residing in the Netherlands.
- Club Scandinavia http://www.clubscandinavia.com/
Expat community for Scandinavians in Europe.
- Connecting Women of The Hague http://www.connectingwomen.nl/cw09/
English-speaking forum where women of different nationalities can share experiences, network and make connections.
- Deutscher Klub in den Niederlanden http://www.deutscherklub.nl/
Club for German expats in the Netherlands.
- Eindhoven Expats http://www.eindhovenexpats.com/
Information portal for the Eindhoven region. Also arranging meetings / gathering for expats.
- ExpatWomen.com http://www.expatwomen.com/
ExpatWomen.com is a comprehensive, global website helping women.
- French women’s club, Amsterdam http://www.amsterdam-accueil.org/v2/index.php
- Indian Expat Society http://www.indianexpatsociety.org/
A platform for Indian professionals living in the Netherlands.
- International Almere http://www.internationalalmere.com/
English-speaking group that connects people who understand the unique situation of being a foreigner in this modern Dutch city.
- International Networking Association Delft http://delftina.org/about-ina/ Non-profit organisation that seeks to facilitate interaction between expats and provide resources for those looking for work, starting their own business or interested in interfacing with the expat community.
- International Women’s Club Breda http://www.iwcbreda.nl/
IWC Breda offers a meeting place for English-speaking women from all over the world.
- International Women’s Club Eindhoven http://www.iwce.nl/
The IWCE is a non-commercial, non-political and non-denominational organisation that promotes networking between English-speaking women from many different countries.
- International Women’s Club Rotterdam http://www.welcome.to/pickwick Social meeting place for women of all ages and backgrounds with English as a common denominator.
- International Women’s Club South Limburg http://www.iwc-sl.nl/
The primary purpose of this club is to bring together women of all nationalities living in the area of South Limburg, promoting friendship, sharing mutual interests and extending support and information to newcomers.
- Women’s International Group Zeeland http://www.wigz.nl/
Meet new friends, socialise and take part in various activities.
- International Women’s Contact Amsterdam http://www.iwcamsterdam.nl/
The IWC Amsterdam serves to unite women from all over the world, helping members who come to Holland to settle in, enjoy their new environment and gain a better understanding of Dutch life and culture. The majority of women are expats following international employment, some married to Dutch and some Dutch women who have lived abroad and seek a community of like-minded friends.
- International Women’s Contact Utrecht http://www.iwcu.nl/
The International Women’s Contact Utrecht (IWCU) was established in June 1992 and promotes contact between English-speaking women living in the Netherlands.
- International Women’s Contact The Hague http://www.iwcthehague.nl/
The International Women’s Contact The Hague (IWC), founded in 1978, brings together expatriate women living in the Netherlands as well as Dutch women with an international perspective.
- InTouch, Rotterdam http://intouchexpats.com/
InTouch is an informal group based in Rotterdam and helps English-speaking families to make friends and settle in.
- Irish Club http://www.irishclub.nl/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
The Irish Club Netherlands (ICN) was founded in 1984 to provide a focal point for Irish people living in the Netherlands.
- Kea New Zealand http://www.keanewzealand.com/
New Zealand’s global talent network connects more than 25.000 talented New Zealanders in the Netherlands.
- My Haarlem http://www.myhaarlem.com/
MyHaarlem started at the end of 2002 and aims at building up and expanding members’ network of friends.
- Netherlands-India Assocation http://www.netherlands-india.nu/
The Netherlands-India association is a friendship and cultural organisation related to these two countries.
- Petroleum Wives Club of The Hague http://www.pwc-thehague.com/
The Petroleum Wives Club (PWC) is formed from a group of women whose husbands or partners are employed by oil companies and related industries.
- South African Club http://www.southafricanclub.nl/
The objective of the South African Club is to bring South Africans and people interested in South Africa together during various events.
- ‘s Hertogenbosch International Women’s Club http://www.hiwc.webs.com/Social club for English-speaking women living in and around Den Bosch.